This series of recordings took place in the Public Works Hearing Room of city hall.
- Jack Kyser representing the Los Angeles Economic Development Office;
- Jerry Nickelsberg, an economist from the UCLA Anderson Forecast;
- Steve MacDonald, president of FilmL.A., Inc. – the private, nonprofit corporation that contracts with the City of Los Angeles, the County of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Unified School District and other local jurisdictions to facilitate on-location motion picture, television and commercial production;
- Rex Oliff, finance specialist for the City Administrative Office;
- Pam Elyea, co-owner of North Hollywood-based prop house History for Hire;
- John Bowman, WGA Negotiating Committee Chair;
- Pam Fair, Deputy National Executive Director of SAG;
- Betsy Thomas, writer and producer of the TBS show “My Boys”;
- Tim Day and “Love Rocket” representing below-the-line crew members;
- The final recording, which takes place on the steps of city hall just after the hearings includes a speech by Los Angeles City Council president Eric Garcetti followed by John Bowman of the WGA.